International Free Shipping – 100% Money Back

Sustainability

General statement on sustainability

Sustainable fashion is the future!Β 

That's why CFRW wants to make sure you join this trend.

We only generate our products once we receive an order, avoiding the generation of textile waste derived from overproduction.

Β Our printing partners use the latest technology to generate the least possible waste and save energy and water.


Information about products


60% of products in our catalog is made on demand,Β the remaining 40% is stored in small stocks.

Β Once you place your order, we produce it specifically for you. This allows us to avoid overproduction and unnecessary waste of fabrics.Β 

We take great pride in being part of the sustainable fashion movement.

Did you know that each of our eco clothes is generated just for you? We only print products when we receive an order that includes it, thus avoiding the generation of textile waste.

Β Forget about mass-produced fashion and choose a unique product.

Β 

Information about printing and materials

Our garments are printed using direct to garment printing (DTG).

The technology we use makes our prints more sustainable by using less water and less energy, thus reducing our carbon footprint.